If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order. You can also call our Customer Care on +91-9815096768 (Timings: 9:30 am - 5 pm IST), within 24 hours of placing the order. Once orders have been dispatched, they cannot be cancelled. In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
We take our Social Responsibility seriously.
We have given careful thought to our ingredients and packaging throughout the entire product cycle to reduce our environmental impact and give back to society.
We have evaluated every aspect of our product life cycle to make something that consumers would love to use but also feel good about using.
From empowering local women through employment, to sourcing clean drinking water for nearby villages, to manufacturing that ensures we deliver a sophisticated product that is conscientious about the environment, we strive to give back to society in every way possible.
AN ECOLOGICALLY CONSCIOUS ENVIRONMENT:
As much as possible, we source our ingredients from local farmers who use environmentally sound farming practices. We are constantly looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint by focusing on using renewable plant sources in our products. Our manufacturing facilities are world-class with pharmaceutical grade production standards and green factories by design.
WOMEN'S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT:
Our first factory, situated in the remote village of Bal Kalan, Punjab, manufactures soaps and Creams, all processes that are labour intensive. Being the only factory at the locale, it has provided employment opportunities to the local population and long term self-sustenance. Women have traditionally not been allowed to work in these circumstances, by providing jobs to the local women, we are proud to have contributed to their economic and social empowerment.
We strongly encourage health and hygiene not only within the factory and work premises, but as a part of the lifestyles of our employees. Hence, we provide supplies of products to our factory workers, such that hygiene practices may be inculcated within the daily regime of their families, and in the long term improve the quality of and standards of hygiene in the area.
- As an Indian company, we truly believe in the potential and grassroots empowerment of our large youth and rural population. Keeping this in mind, the education of a child is of utmost importance and what we seek to achieve.
- Ethical Sourcing & Farming.
- NO COMPROMISE BEAUTY.
- Our ingredients are sourced from local, small-scale farmers, traditional artisans and rural co-operatives that are experts in their fields who use environmentally sound farming practices and have organic farms at the Bal Kalan. This has been enabling us to reduce transport costs, generate less waste, and increase efficiency. In exchange, we offer good trading practices and independence-building prices.
- Each ingredient in our products comes from a responsible sourcing program which ensures that these ingredients meet high standards in health and safety, social, environmental and business integrity. Our approach aims to secure precious natural ingredients without contributing to the loss of biodiversity and while bolstering the livelihoods of the local partners who produce them.
- Green Manufacturing Capabilities.
- Eco Packaging.
- SUSTAINABLE CHOICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Kaved Essentials has reduced the use of plastic with a significant percentage. We use recyclable KraftP Paper, PET and Glass in our new packaging. Our outer packaging has always been in biodegradable cartons made of FSC certified paper. We are using recyclable air-filled paper pouches or paper cushions for the products inside the cartons, for orders placed online via our website, instead of plastic bubble wrap. At the store level, we are moving towards providing more sustainable choices to our customers by introducing canvas cloth carry bags, which are recyclable and reusable.
#GoGreenWithKE and get Rewarded
We have set up a collection facility, where you can drop off your Kaved Essentials empties (jars and bottles of both our earlier and new packaging).
The recyclable PET will then be effectively re-purposed and processed into many secondary applications such as new fibres, bottles and containers, carpet and clothing, industrial strapping, rope, upholstery fabrics, boat sails, automotive parts, fibrefill for winter jackets and sleeping bags, construction materials, and many other items. The idea of this robust initiative is to reduce single-use plastic in circulation and ultimately do our bit to make the world greener, and more sustainable.
All transactions at Kaved Essentials Online are protected by Razorpay Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Kaved Essentials Online is sent in a Razorpay session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendor, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.